- Completed Studies
- Interviews and Observations of Cultural Clusters in China
- HK and Macau Online Game Industry Survey
- HK Internet and Game Use Survey
- HK Gamer Study in Cybercafes
- Game Policy Study in China
- Interviews with Game Industries in China
- Comparative Game Market and Cultural Policy Study
- Online Gamers’ Right and Policy Study
- Study of China Game Export and Globalization
- Case Study of Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf
- Theorizing Cultural Clusters
- Survey in Shanghai on Gamers
- Ongoing Projects
Category Archives: Ben Chen
Anthony Fung (2012) Creative Industries in China: Contradictions and Globalization. Creative Industries in East and Southeast Asia, Japan Foundation and Birkbeck College, London, July 29-30.
Anthony Fung (2013) China’s Cultural/ Creative Clusters. 2013 Culture, Innovation and Technology Forum, Shenzhen, China, November 24.
Anthony Fung (2013) China’s Cultural Clusters: Development and Models, The 7th International Conference on Intercultural Communication, Wuhan University, November 15-17.
Anthony Fung (2013) China’s Game Industry and Market. Creative Economy Workshop: Globalization and Emergence of New Cultural Worlds. The Center for the Study of the Creative Economy, Doshisha University Kyoto, December 15-16.
Anthony Fung (2014) A Review on China’s Cultural Policy (in Chinese). The International Conference on Creative Industries and Cultural Economics. Graduate Institute of Creative Industries, Shih Chien University, March 19-21.
Anthony Fung (2014) Cultural Policy in China: A Critical Reflection on State-driven Cultural Policy. Cultural Industries and Cultural Flows in East Asia: The Emergence of an Asian Regional Culture. The Center for the Study of the Creative Economy, Doshisha University … Continue reading
Anthony Fung (2013) Popular Culture as Cultural Industries: Contradictions and Dilemma in China. The 63rd International Communication Convention, London, June 17-21.
Anthony Fung (2014) Tight Control, Free Market: The Study of China’s Game Industry. International Cultural Studies Conference, Crossroads 2014, Tampere, Finland, July 2-4