- Completed Studies
- Interviews and Observations of Cultural Clusters in China
- HK and Macau Online Game Industry Survey
- HK Internet and Game Use Survey
- HK Gamer Study in Cybercafes
- Game Policy Study in China
- Interviews with Game Industries in China
- Comparative Game Market and Cultural Policy Study
- Online Gamers’ Right and Policy Study
- Study of China Game Export and Globalization
- Case Study of Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf
- Theorizing Cultural Clusters
- Survey in Shanghai on Gamers
- Ongoing Projects
Category Archives: Events
Hong Kong Film New Action – Power of Media Convergence Symposium and business matching was held on March 20-21, 2012 to discuss the cross media collaboration models among film, comics, animation, licensing, etc. There will be a session of Networking … Continue reading
Case Study of Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf are being conducted. We visited the exhibition in Langham Place in Mongkok, Hong Kong in January 2012. Some informal interviews were done on the spot.
Researchers went to the Asian Game Show in Hong Kong on December 23-36, 2011.
The 13th ACGHK 2011 was held on July 29-August 2, 2011. Visit the offical website for more information.
The 1st Asian Online Game Award will be held on August 1-2, 2011. The Asiam Online Game Summit was held on August 1. Representatives of different countries reported the development of the industry in their own countries. Please visit AOGA … Continue reading
A press conference was held on April 19, 2010 to publicly release the draft of the Hong Kong Online Game Industry Report 2010 at Hong Kong Productivity Council, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong.