- Completed Studies
- Interviews and Observations of Cultural Clusters in China
- HK and Macau Online Game Industry Survey
- HK Internet and Game Use Survey
- HK Gamer Study in Cybercafes
- Game Policy Study in China
- Interviews with Game Industries in China
- Comparative Game Market and Cultural Policy Study
- Online Gamers’ Right and Policy Study
- Study of China Game Export and Globalization
- Case Study of Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf
- Theorizing Cultural Clusters
- Survey in Shanghai on Gamers
- Ongoing Projects
Tag Archives: Identity
Anthony Fung (2013) Online Game and Chinese National Identities. Cultural Policies in East Asia: Present and Future. Graduate School of Public Policy and Industry, Sookmyung Women’s University, Seoul, 5 January.
Anthony Fung (2012) Chinese Identities and Cultural Hero: A Study of Fandom of Andy Lau in China, International Cultural Studies Conference, Crossroads 2012, Paris, France July 2-6.
Anthony Fung (2013) Cultural Policy, Chinese National Identities and Globalization. International Communication Association Preconference: Global Communication and National Policies: The Return of the State? The International Communication Convention Preconference, London, June 16.
Anthony Fung (2013) Strategizing Creative Industries in China: Contradictions and Tension of Cultural Policy in China. The Idea of Creative City: The Urban Policy Debate, Cracow, Poland, October 17-18.
Anthony Fung (2014) Online Game and Chinese National Identities. In Lorrain Lim and Hye-Kyung Lee ed. Cultural Policies in East Asia: Between the State, Arts and Cultural Industries. Palgrave Macmillan, pp.53-68.