- Completed Studies
- Interviews and Observations of Cultural Clusters in China
- HK and Macau Online Game Industry Survey
- HK Internet and Game Use Survey
- HK Gamer Study in Cybercafes
- Game Policy Study in China
- Interviews with Game Industries in China
- Comparative Game Market and Cultural Policy Study
- Online Gamers’ Right and Policy Study
- Study of China Game Export and Globalization
- Case Study of Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf
- Theorizing Cultural Clusters
- Survey in Shanghai on Gamers
- Ongoing Projects
Category Archives: Ben Chen
Case Study of Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf are being conducted. We visited the exhibition in Langham Place in Mongkok, Hong Kong in January 2012. Some informal interviews were done on the spot.
Researchers went to the Asian Game Show in Hong Kong on December 23-36, 2011.
This is a study to investigate the relationship among gamers, game companies and government on the aspect on game rights.
Ben Chen is a part time researcher of the project. His masters thesis focuses on the anime industry in China. He is now mainly responsible for collecting secondary data about the game industry in China. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org